Thursday, October 2, 2014

Limu Health Info

Limu product info




Limu can help with everything listed above. It has helped my step-dad lower his blood sugar, it has helped my husband tremendously with his allergies. My brother and sister in law have quit smoking and drinking sodas and crave less sweets since starting limu. This stuff is awesome. It is all natural and contains super nutrient FUCOIDAN which is what gives all of these health benefits.


There are other things you can try that are more affordable that contain fucoidan, but look at the difference in the amounts the products contain. There are even pill forms of the supplement, but it still doesn't have the concentrated amount that limu does. And this is the Limu original, there is also limu lean, a GLUTEN FREE meal replacement shake and blufrog ad blufrog 2 energy drinks. Blufrog 2 is a safe diabetic energy drink.



Yup pretty cool huh. My step dad who is taking limu for diabetes loves these drinks. He drinks a blufrog 2 everyday. the blufrog 2 has a slightly different ingredient list posted below.



I have not found anyone who has tried the limu lean yet on a daily basis but as soon as I have I will be posting about that product as well!!



No comments:

Post a Comment